Those days that accompany my depression and sleeplessness | Sherry diary


Those days that accompany my depression and sleeplessness


You may not have experienced the pain of insomnia, but as a patient with depression who has more than a year of insomnia, I will never forget about this feeling and lonely.


Due to major changes in my family, I was depressed for almost a year. In the past 12 months, I could not sleep every night. Very poor quality of sleep. I dreamed all night because of pressure from myself. Then I became very frustrated.During this period, I either hunger strike or hunger strike. I don't want to communicate with friends and family, and I don't work hard either. I waste every day and want to end my day. and I was always looked forward to death day.


After my good friends discovering, They began to take me to something I liked before. and there are some novelties, take me to reading some philosophy books of life, such as "Man's search for meaning." Like Viktor Emil Frankl, In some way, suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning, such as the meaning of a sacrifice.



During this time, my friend bought me a book, took me to visit, exercised with me, and maintained a normal diet. After using more Fit Slim 2 fitness trackers, I used it every day to monitor my sleep quality, check my exercise data and heart rate monitoring. Through these, I gradually came out of the shadow circle and recovered myself from some part of my life. I am very grateful to my friends for this time.
Thank you, my dear.

From sherry

50%OFF  
discount code:  JNEYBKJP  
Deadline: 20180429

click it : moreFit Slim 2 touch

Sleep Monitor
  • Auto Monitor your sleep all night
  • Wake you up with a silent alarm


Monitor your sleep automatically, offer you an overall analysis of sleep quality data on APP  

评论

此博客中的热门博文

My Experience With The MoreFit Slim Activity Tracker

The best yoga socks you can buy